I have a 02 jeep grand charokee all my power windows wont work and switches and locks and alarm control. Nothing on my power switches work.?

• Jason

There's always broken wires in the boot for the wiring in the front door jams. I always just remove the doors in order to get access and easier to work with and I use a piece of either 10 or 12 gauge wire.

Source(s): Chrysler Technician
  • zipper

Start checking your fuse box for blew-en fuses, and check your Jeep Battery as well, if it is going bad it could be protesting!

Then either get a out a test light and wiring diagram and diagnose the problem or go to a mechanic that will do so and repair the problem.

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech

Bad wiring, fuse, relay, or switch.

Start testing with a multi-meter.

• Luis6 months agoReport

I tried fuse and nothing. I tried wiring and nothing. Where is the relay? Just got new switch. Not of my switches arr working tho. Drivers side or passenger side or rear none of them work.

• JetDoc

That's nice. Did you want to ask a question while you're here?

• May

That is too bad. Do you have a question?........ About insurance or registration?