What are these weird lights?

Attachment image

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Lights where train tracks intersect the road. They flash, to indicate to drivers that there is a train approaching and to stop and wait. They are usually accompanied by a wooden arm that lowers to block the road

  • idk, they look like Minnie Mouse's eyes!

  • Lôn
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    Captchas on Y!A..They are called 'stairs'.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.