My girl is having a 15 but I'm not her main partner?

My girl is having a 15 and I was her partner but my parents kick me off because of soccer and me and her have been together for many years I've always wanted to be her partner for her 15 and I got the chance but now it's over so now this dude is her partner and it sucks and I'm jealous and idk if I should even go anymore i do so I can support her but what's the point she's gonna be busy with all the party stuff and her dance and pictures and all that and I'm gonna sit on a table while I see my girl sit at a other table with her partner and her other freinds that are part of the dance and I'm suppose to be there too but no and i dont wanna go and feel left out or anything like that so what do you guys think?

Perhaps you could explain what you mean by "15"?

Is the celebration an important one to both of you? If so, you should just speak to her and your parents about it.

• nalla

what are you babbling on about half wit