My 2 cats are Fighting and Female don't want to stay at home anymore [URGENT]?

Hello, I am having a big big and big trouble. And I am gonna crazy as hell. I have 2 cats. One is 11 month old(Male Cat) and other is 2 year old(Female cat). Their relationship is mother and son. Female cat is spayed. And male cat didn't neutered I allow my famale cat to go outside for pee and potty since... show more Hello, I am having a big big and big trouble. And I am gonna crazy as hell.
I have 2 cats. One is 11 month old(Male Cat) and other is 2 year old(Female cat). Their relationship is mother and son.
Female cat is spayed. And male cat didn't neutered
I allow my famale cat to go outside for pee and potty since last 1.5 year. Then she come back home everytime. She eating and sleeping in my home.
But recently my male cat started urine spray everywhere in house. And my female cat is gone crazy. She can’t see his son now. She always attacks my male cat(his son). And as a result she don’t want to come back home anymore. She is gone crazy. She scream outside of our house for stress. As a result my neighbor are gone crazy also.
We tried a lot to come back her to home. But she refuses everytime. Even she doesn’t allow to touch her now.
I neutered my male cat yesterday. Still she doesn't come home. And if I caught him from outside and takes into my home. She keep attacking my male cat(his son) and keep shouting and running here and there for go outside.
Guys, How to solve this issue? I am going crazy.