The moon disappeared (2019, texas)?
I know when clouds pass over the moon it disappears but it disappeared when there were no clouds? Like completely gone... Any ideas as to what happened? I think it's a full moon too tonight
- aladdinwaLv 71 year ago
You'll have to be much more specific.
1. What time did you look and you did not see the moon?
2. Was there a time when you looked and you did see the moon?
3. If you did see the moon, what time was it?
4. If you did see the moon, how far above the Horizon (in degrees) was the moon, when you saw it?
5. If you did see the moon, how many minutes elapsed between the time you saw it and the time when you looked and you didn't see it?
6. Were there any trees or hills or mountains around you? If so, how high were they and how far away from you were they?
- PhillipLv 51 year ago
Nope. Learn a little basic science.
- 1 year ago
Probably went below the horizon.
- TomLv 71 year ago
The moon SET---or hasn't risen yet.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 year ago
I suspect that the Earth did something amazing, such as turning so that the moon is no longer above the horizon.
- Bill-MLv 71 year ago
The Moon Rises and Sets and different times each day. A Full Moon will rise just as the sun sets. But the next night it will be about 50 minutes later.
- Ronald 7Lv 71 year ago
I shrunk it with my Shrink Ray
It was in my pocketSource(s): Victory shall be mine !!
- . .Lv 71 year ago
The moon doesn't stay in the sky all night.
The moon rose around 6 pm and set around 5 am.
- RobertLv 61 year ago
Could have been a lunar eclipse.
- daniel gLv 71 year ago
Tomorrow is full moon, the strawberry moon. Other than an overcast night, you can't miss it, and when in the earths umbra, takes on a redish tint.
4:31 AM EDT, morning of the 17th.
OOps my bad,,"Penumbra"Source(s): Celestia.