Driver indicated left but moved over right then suddenly turned left hitting me as i passed who is at fault?

A car pulled out into my lane in front of me and we continued forward. Ahead their is a bus lane im allowed in on my motorbike and a petrol station on the left. he started indicating left but then moved moved about 6 foot to the right following all the cars avoiding the bus lane. suddenly i saw his break light and... show more A car pulled out into my lane in front of me and we continued forward. Ahead their is a bus lane im allowed in on my motorbike and a petrol station on the left. he started indicating left but then moved moved about 6 foot to the right following all the cars avoiding the bus lane.
suddenly i saw his break light and assuming he was about to turn left tried to speed up to get out of the way he turned fast hitting my bike and dragging it some distance into the petrol station forecourt.

I have camera footage and a witness. Im worried that because he indicated i might be held in part responsible but everyone so far has said just because you indicate does not mean you can just turn without checking.

My bike is a huge bright yellow ex ambulance bike its very hard to miss if you look in a mirror. And when he pulled out he cut up some motorbikes in front of me so was very aware motorbikes were around him