Have you ever had a crazy girlfriend?

Favorite Answer

NO. I didn't wish to add more characters here but the new rules have made me do this.

My husband had one when he was in college. She would send him lewd pictures and began stalking him to the point that he moved two states away to get away from her. She figured out where he went, and one day she showed up at his door, wanting to move in (brought her luggage with her). He took her to the bus station, bought her a ticket, and told her he never wanted to see her again. She then started trying to hang around his sister. The sister had to get a restraining order. She continued to write and send pornographic things to my husband, to which he never responded. She finally married and had a family, and he thought he was rid of her at last. Fast forward 20 years, and he decided to go to a college reunion. Of course she was there, waiting to pounce. My husband told her he was happily married and had a family, that she was married with a family (three children), and if she didn't leave him alone, he would file a federal stalking case against her. He had kept the pornography she sent, just in case she ever tried anything, and he told her he would send it to her husband and let him know why the lawsuit was being filed. He never heard from her after that. She did try to contact his sister, and ask why he was "being so mean to her". She was/is truly a nut case.

At least one.

Charming and manipulative.

Occasionally VERY dramatic.

After she died, I was told that she was schizophrenic.

I'll take her!

• Ginger

I guess so. I mean they'd have to be.

I'm a girl so No

Yup, convinced an old man she’d take care of him. Became power of attorney and stole all his money

• Bob

Yes! where did you get her picture?