I made what love means for a woman take care her always,help her,love, passion,sex and respect.. ? Am I right all this word ?

Favorite Answer

I would say that you've named all the major things, yes.

You forgot be rich with a nice house and cars

• Janet

Love means you respect HER ability to take care of herself.

You see her as a competent individual. Taking care of someone .. that is what you do for a child, a mentally-ill person, an old and inform senior.

Passion dies out. Although it may last as long as 2-3 years into a marriage.

Sex is only 11% of what makes a marriage work.

You really don't know what love is or what it takes to make it last.

• ed6 months agoReport

I know everything of love and make it last ever. Love means respect her ability I agree with you.! Sex works always , passion shows lasting...

• Wt

mmm.

i🤔you can do good things for someone but if they do not like you or care about you ...they are not going to appreciate what you do for them....

you can be the nicest guy ever but uf you ended up with a bad girl(girl who must guys like)---mmm you are going to ended up looking like a air bag*

with not air

rrrgg

not all women like the same things, it all depends what kind of women you are drawn too and if you are drawn to the shallow women then your asking for an emotional beating so maybe you should look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if maybe you keep picking bad apples

• ed6 months agoReport

But 95% women like those ...