Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 6 months ago

Why do men like dumb women?

For example - Donald Trump married a dumb woman Melania. I don't know what he finds in that pathetic prostitute who has a lower IQ than a cow. It's so embarrassing to see that.

Favorite Answer

Actually the men become frustrate after full filling the unofficial demand to stretch the lips for smile of a women and finally got a basket of complaint. That is so why the men always prefer a dumb women to live a cool life.

um we don't.

There is a difference between "Dumb" and "submissive."

I'm a man and I don't.

Ur stupid. No one cares

Those what you call weak beta males

Well , trump looks like a stupid person too

• Brian

I cant say that D.Trumps wife is dumb it can't be denied that, he is a major high achiever whatever you think of him morally as an individual character, so in reality it may be quite difficult to meet someone like himself and he may simply not want to.Two high achievers in one relationship might cause fritction, what he looks for in a wife may be different than what he looks for in a buisness partner.Also take into account that few women are willing to marry down in status while many men are, for example a male lawyer marrying a woman who only acheived a high school level of education and worked some low rung of the ladder jobs is not unthinkable but a female lawyer is quite unlikely that a female lawyer would marry a man who unloads trucks at the back of Walmart for a living.A woman of average intelligence in an ordinary job can hope to marry an airline pilot if she has the looks and personality to catch his attention, her male equivalent has pretty much no chance of marrying up with say a female surgeon.

• Bill

Yeah, but marrying a female surgeon would mean you would almost never get sex.

You dont even know Melania to say that. i dont like dumb girls at all, so its not all men, i honestly wouldnt even say most.. Its too much crap i have to put up with because dumb people are usually closed minded. If shes smart i dont have to explain anything about why i do what i do

• Bill

You're forgetting about the times when women ask questions because they're looking to play the victim.

• Bill

Honestly, I don't care much about the intelligence of women. I don't pick women based on their intelligence or lack thereof.

Your parents must be so proud.