My Betta is worrying me again?

A while ago, like a few months, my betta had not been eating, hiding in it's decor, and hanging out on the bottom. He eventually got better, my guess overfeeding. Now he's back to his old habits and i don't know what's wrong. He had a 10 gallon, all alone, various silk plants and a few hide holes.... show more A while ago, like a few months, my betta had not been eating, hiding in it's decor, and hanging out on the bottom. He eventually got better, my guess overfeeding. Now he's back to his old habits and i don't know what's wrong.

He had a 10 gallon, all alone, various silk plants and a few hide holes. I feed him a mix of blood worms and betta pellets. I change about a third of his water every week or so. His levels seem good according to my tests. I do have a algae problem that wont go away.
0