Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 year ago

Android or iPhone for my mom?

My mom's flip phone finally gave out after like 8 years. So know we have to get her a new phone within a few days because she needs it in case of an emergency. My mom is not that great with technology. I have always used android but i have heard the iPhone is easier to use. Im debating what i should get her?

• 1 year ago

mayber get her a phone from https://www.doro.com/

• 1 year ago

iPhones are usually easier for older people to use, simple. Sure androids can be cheaper, but you can also look into a second hand apple device, such as a iPhone SE which you can find second hand for around 100 or less.

• 1 year ago

I would definitely get her an Android.

• olivia
    1 year ago

I think android is better for your mom

1 year ago

Android is cheaper but needs most work to keep it running well, I would say iPhone 6 or 7 or 8. They are easier to use and the Apple store is simple to use and I believe they are safer from attack.

• 1 year ago

Decide who in the family will be her primary technical support person. Find your Mom a phone that is as close as possible to what the designated support family member uses.

• 1 year ago

Android. I phones suck. Trust me.

• 1 year ago

Get her an Android with "easy mode" or similar.

She can switch to normal as she learns.

You already know about Android. If you get her an iPhone, you will both have to learn how to use it.

• 1 year ago

iPhone for sure. Easier to use with a wow factor

1 year ago

Android, iPhones are a rip off, save your money and buy her a normal android that can do everything an iPhone can do and even more, and phones are not hard to use, if my grandma can use one, your mom won't have a problem at all. Lol.