Does an ambulance know how to pop in arm back in place? (Basically dislocated shoulder)?

So I was playing basketball with friends and dislocated my shoulder, which basically means my arm popped out of my socket. Was extremely painful, my friends drove me to the hospital because I couldn’t drive. I was slapped with a $200 bill for the ER visit. For something so simple, they just pushed my arm in place... show more So I was playing basketball with friends and dislocated my shoulder, which basically means my arm popped out of my socket. Was extremely painful, my friends drove me to the hospital because I couldn’t drive. I was slapped with a $200 bill for the ER visit. For something so simple, they just pushed my arm in place and discharged me in like 10 minutes. Is it possible just to call an ambulance/met, have them do it on sight? Maybe it’s cheaper that way? Maybe it’s free if they don’t transport you to the hospital? Not sure how emt’s are trained on dislocated arms, but sure they see it commonly. Just don’t know if they charge you if they don’t transport you?