If Someone is a Facebook Stalker and you don't Want to add them and they keep on sending you a friend request an d what to do.?
- Anonymous6 months ago
You can block them but if that dont work then Here is what you can do:
Save all evidence:
– print out any harassing emails (along with the full email header).
– print out and save any harassing instant messages and private messages.
– save any harassing text messages (don’t delete them).
– note dates and times of all harassment on paper.
– keep any harassing and threatening letters and make copies of the letters.
– keep any harassing and threatening voice-mail messages and phone numbers (don’t delete them).
– save and print out any harassing messages or defamatory messages about you on social networking sites (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
– if applicable, write down & also bookmark the username and profile URL of person harassing you via social networking website(s).
Be proactive and take action by filing a report with your local law enforcement agent & file a complaint to the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center IC3.
All the best.
- brian 2010Lv 76 months ago
Reject their friend request and mark it as spam so they won't send you any more requests in the future. In addition, you can report them for harassment.
- DanielLv 76 months ago
Mark the Friend Request as Spam or that they dont know you when you Dont Accept it and they wont be able to Send you anymore Friend Requests
Once you have done that the Friend Request Button is Removed when they Access your Profile
- Pete LLv 56 months ago
Keep ignoring them.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Bill-MLv 76 months ago
Delete your Facebook account and get a life.
- 6 months ago
You can always block or report them.