Mother cat keeps attacking the father cat?

My cats were always very loving and playful, they groomed each other all the time and when they grew up they mated, recently my cat gave birth and ever since then she has been attacking the male cat, he didn t harm the kittens or show any kind of threats, but she literally doesn t want him in site She has never... show more My cats were always very loving and playful, they groomed each other all the time and when they grew up they mated, recently my cat gave birth and ever since then she has been attacking the male cat, he didn t harm the kittens or show any kind of threats, but she literally doesn t want him in site
She has never been this violent and it s getting more serious, she chased him until he fell from the window which was EXTREMELY dangerous, i m keeping her and the kittens in my room so she doesn t see him or attack him, how do i stop this?