Do all Taurus act the same?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Definitely not. There are 3 decantes of Taurus. I'm May 13 and nothing like my dad or his brother April 30th & May 1st. I'm nothing like my cousin May 6th, or another cousin in April. They are more fixed, but all around hard working. I'm more wild minded closer to Gemini, with more influence of Mercury and Saturn in my life. Some tendencies are similar, but some are widely different.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

no we dont act all the same

• 6 months ago

Nope it depend on their chart their venus will make them diffrent

a Taurus Sun Conjuct Mars and Taurs with Sun Conjuct Neptune will be similiar yet diffrent

• 6 months ago

Astrology is stereotypical hogwash.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Of course not. How can all the Taurians in the world act the same when they all have different moon signs, rising signs, venus signs, etc. You have to consider the whole birth chart in order to really determine each individual.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Act the same? Because they are born in a certain thirty day period. It doesn’t matter which year, you’re going to be totally predictable?

No questions about showing that astrology works and how it works? Just assuming it does and wanting to be a programmed robot? Forget the total lack of evidence. This is immoral and inhuman thinking. You want treat people, including children, that way?

• Will
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yes. Many bulls act the same because bulls still have "primitive" behavior compared to humans. They have a set way of behaving.

• 6 months ago

of course not, astronomy is bullshit

• 6 months ago

Im a Taurus too.

• 6 months ago

No, I am a Taurus and I met many others with different personalities and motives than myself

• nayana6 months agoReport

im a Taurus too

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.