Do all Taurus act the same?

Definitely not. There are 3 decantes of Taurus. I'm May 13 and nothing like my dad or his brother April 30th & May 1st. I'm nothing like my cousin May 6th, or another cousin in April. They are more fixed, but all around hard working. I'm more wild minded closer to Gemini, with more influence of Mercury and Saturn in my life. Some tendencies are similar, but some are widely different.

no we dont act all the same

Nope it depend on their chart their venus will make them diffrent

a Taurus Sun Conjuct Mars and Taurs with Sun Conjuct Neptune will be similiar yet diffrent

Astrology is stereotypical hogwash.

Of course not. How can all the Taurians in the world act the same when they all have different moon signs, rising signs, venus signs, etc. You have to consider the whole birth chart in order to really determine each individual.

Act the same? Because they are born in a certain thirty day period. It doesn’t matter which year, you’re going to be totally predictable?

No questions about showing that astrology works and how it works? Just assuming it does and wanting to be a programmed robot? Forget the total lack of evidence. This is immoral and inhuman thinking. You want treat people, including children, that way?

• Will

Yes. Many bulls act the same because bulls still have "primitive" behavior compared to humans. They have a set way of behaving.

of course not, astronomy is bullshit

Im a Taurus too.

No, I am a Taurus and I met many others with different personalities and motives than myself

• nayana6 months agoReport

im a Taurus too