Boyfriend carries around old high school ID s?

So my boyfriend (23) is still carrying around all 3 of his high school ID s in his wallet.. I find it odd and think he s holding on to the past or something. I know it s really none of my business but never heard of anyone doing this. He says he keeps it around for a memory from high school.. Who does that? Isn t that was yearbooks are for? Which he doesn t have any...

• Katie

For someone the ONLY ID cards they have are the ones issued at school.

He may have just been too lazy to take it out if he has the same wallet.

the important point is what you said...it is none of my business....but like most nosey women you MUST have an answer!!!

I have all my IDs from 6th grade up, I keep them all, I think it's cool to have as memories.

I don't carry them in my wallet thou.

I'm sorry but I think it is weird that you are even concerned about this. So he doesn't act like everyone else. Is that really such a bad thing or are you a slave to conformity?

Well I didn't have a HS ID but my guess is he didn't have to pay for those. When I was in school you DID have to pay for Yearbooks. So yeah that would be a reason he would have IDs but not yearbooks.