Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsSwimming & Diving · 6 months ago

How can I get confidence taking my shirt off at the pool?

I m 13 and my family is planning to go to the beach as fun as that sounds in embarrassed to take my shirt off while at the pool I am overweight and I have stretch marks that looks like a was fighting a tiger and I have man boobs how can I get confidence to take my shirt off

Just take it off why do you worry

• ron h

From from what you say, it might be good to wear a t-shirt this year.

drink hot green tea. it sheds off the pounds of fat.

• Jason

If your whole body is proportionately fat as your man boobs it is probably a fat issue then you have to exercise, but if it is not it is probably Gynecomastia, which is a common condition for some guys, Nothing to worry (But Before coming in to a conclusion that it is Gynecomastia please see a surgeon and remove your doubts)

The best treatment for Gynecomastia is a simple surgery, you can come home the same day. My friend has done it, He became a very confident Guy from a very depressed one after the surgery. If you need more money to do the surgery start saving from today or borrow and pay installments or tell your parents how depressed you are and get some money, But do the surgery

So don't go through the mental pain again and again, find a solution to this simple problem even if it may take some time

Best of Luck!

PS: Please see this search link to know the difference

https://www.google.ae/search?q=man+boobs+before+an...

So do something about your weight. There's a book called "Forever Fat Loss", by Ari Whitten, that is one of the best books around on how to lose weight and keep it off--and actually get healthier in the process.

• Toruko

Wear a mask. Who'd know.