Should I cut my ex off?

My ex just recently broke up with me because she claims she wants to focus on school and only wants us to be friends for now. Here family really got in her head and influenced her to make this decisions. I didn’t want that but I had to accept it and move forward with my life. So I’ve decided to join the navy which... show more My ex just recently broke up with me because she claims she wants to focus on school and only wants us to be friends for now. Here family really got in her head and influenced her to make this decisions. I didn’t want that but I had to accept it and move forward with my life. So I’ve decided to join the navy which is my dream and I just signed my contract. Anytime I bring up anything about me joining the military she gets mad and tells me that I’m not going and she doesn’t want me to live her and she doesn’t wanna here anything about it. It’s just confusing bc we’re not even together anymore. I was so excited to tell her about me signing my contract but she didn’t wanna hear about it at all. I didn’t care because I m happy about going. I just need some advice. Should I just cut her off?
3 answers 3