Will I be drug tested at MEPS again?

So, I m apart of the future soldier program for the Army, I went to MEPS at roughly January of 2019 and going through medical they did all the tests eyes, physical, drug test, etc.. Now it is time for me to ship off, when I go back to MEPS in a few days will they drug test again before shipping me off? Or will they... show more So, I m apart of the future soldier program for the Army, I went to MEPS at roughly January of 2019 and going through medical they did all the tests eyes, physical, drug test, etc.. Now it is time for me to ship off, when I go back to MEPS in a few days will they drug test again before shipping me off? Or will they just check height weight and stuff and sign me off? I took 2 xanax 2 nights ago and i go to MEPS in 2 days. Just want to be safe.
Update: Note: I have been told that they don't test the second time around at MEPS, but rather they test you when you arrive at Basic. (Ft. Jackson for me). I have never done Xanax before and stupidly decided to take it now. Could I flush it out of my system in case they do test at MEPS?