Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 6 months ago

What's better DBZ or Attack on Titan?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Liar
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If I had absolutely no concept of what anime was, and was introduced to these two series today, then I'd say Attack on Titan is better. The plot is more complicated, with a far better story structure, greater character development, and an overall greater menace to the 'villains' since there's no magical plot device to reset everything like in Dragon Ball.

With that said, I am old and from my perspective as an anime fan, I'd rate DBZ as better simply because it's had a far more drastic impact on so many people. I could walk up to any moron on the street and ask them if they'd heard of Dragon Ball, and they'd probably say yes. The series, despite being basic as all hell, basically created anime culture in the US.

• 6 months ago

Dragonball series is basically a granddaddy of great animes with a few others on that list that kick started other shoneon long anime series

• 6 months ago

Attack on Titan.

• C T
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

well they are not really the same at all.

the question is, what do you like better?

A fantasy somewhat based on martial arts and journey to the west that really becomes about having super powered laser fights with aliens and weird creatures

or do you prefer a somewhat more grounded fantasy, in a grimmer world that has a more horror/gothic feel to it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

The secret third option, BNHA.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

One Piece is much better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.