What type of trading is it if I invest for weeks at a time?

Update: If I invest in an ETF (exchange traded fund), and I leave it there for 3 weeks, then sell it and hold onto cash for 2 weeks, then invest in it again for 5 weeks, and I invest like that, or hold cash, for weeks at a time, what type of trading or investing is that called? Is it day-trading? Is it short-term investing?
Update 2: So far it has been really successful for me, with a 221% gain in 2016, a 106% gain for 2017 (my worst performing year so far), and a 326% gain for 2018 (4.26 times what I started out with, before paying capital gains taxes). It's just that I'm not a day-trader, I just trade once in a while, according to... show more So far it has been really successful for me, with a 221% gain in 2016, a 106% gain for 2017 (my worst performing year so far), and a 326% gain for 2018 (4.26 times what I started out with, before paying capital gains taxes). It's just that I'm not a day-trader, I just trade once in a while, according to when 12 specific charts that I follow all either hit a 'peak' (I sell) or hit a 'bottom' (I buy at that time).