Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 6 months ago

PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION - Let's get a dialog started. No violence! 1st Amendment. Why are the 24 protocols so accurate?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The best way to hide a lie is between several truths

• 6 months ago

They are not. First off, they are knock off of the writings of others, for example, Maurice Joly. Read his Dialogue in Hell. That is 17 of the supposed protocols. There are other sources if you would take the time to look. As far as accuracy, you will see that they are clearly written to not act as a guide for Jews but as a means of putting them in a bad light. Would they REALLY say some of that stuff? It would be like Stalin saying he is evil.

• 6 months agoReport

The Talmud is pretty dark. I'm of the mindset that Jews are being used as scapegoats while a small group of people fulfill the Protocols. The dialogs are extremely accurate.

• 6 months ago

ZION?

YOU are a leech on mankind!

Source:

Bob Marley - Iron Lion Zion Official VideoClip - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZPV6BYjfts

Youtube thumbnail

• 6 months ago

I haven’t read it yet, I may one day, though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

The 1st Amendment doesn't protect lies and hate speech.

Want to start a dialog? Why don't you begin by explaining why cons today can't argue in facts, and instead have to endlessly repeat long-discredited slanders?

• Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

Also Thomas Jefferson and John Adams literally spewed straight up lies about each other in their news papers, but tell me again how you have any understanding of what FREE speech is

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Cause it's literally what powerful jews want and have pushed for, for centuries now

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.