Anonymous

atheists, how does it make you feel that I can debunk all the common atheist arguments with ease? Here are your arguments DESTROYED.?

Arg 1: If God exists, then how come we can't see him?

Just because we can't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist, air exists right.

2: Evolution is fact and disproves God.

Evolution isn't proven, monkeys give birth to monkeys, not humans. Even if evolution was true, it wouldn't mean that God isn't real, it could mean that God created evolution. Besides evolution can't explain everything, for example how the universe was created.

3: Big Bang is true.

No, there's no proof. We have never seen any explosion create itself out of nothing and then also create stuff. Let alone one which creates everything. Even if big bang was true, God could still have created it.

4: There is no proof of God.

You couldn't be more wrong. There is ontological, cosmological, historical, testimonial, logical, philosophical, empiric, scriptural, biblical, scientific proof of God. Besides there is no proof that God doesn't exist, we have waited lightyears for any proof from you, but gotten nothing.

5: If Jesus turned water into wine, then how come water still exists?

Because Jesus didn't turn all water into wine, just a limited amount.

6: Babies are born atheists.

So? Even if they are, why should we trust them to be correct? They haven't had time to learn anything at all, so what makes them authorities? We have to give them time for them to find God.

7: Christians are brainwashed.

This makes no sense, because you say that God doesn't exist. So how could He have brainwashed us?

8: Believers are morons.

Not true, there are many smart Christians. Isaac Newton believed in God and he discovered that earth has gravity. I consider myself rather clever and I think that this post confirms that. Besides saying "Christians stupid" is an ad hominem which is a logical fallacy.

9: Atheism is logical

LMAO. The universe exists and creations require creators. Besides either God exists or He doesn't, so 2 possibilities and one leads to Hell for atheism. Being Christian and wrong has no consequences, so being Christians increases your odds, which is logical to do. Also, there are too many perfect things for God to not be real, water freezes at exactly 0 degrees and boils at exactly 100 degrees. Is this just a giant coincidence? Use Occams razor!

Makes me happy to see you have such great faith. It's something to admire. Although I'd suggest you try and live by the rules of your religion.

1. Forgiveness. We're all children of God from a religious point of view. So forgive those who don't see things the way you do.

2. Acceptance. This goes hand in hand with the first point. If you can't accept the fact that we all have our own beliefs and standpoints, aren't you basically saying non-believers (people that God created) are creations of God that should be detested? Don't judge the creations of God.

3. Pride. This is less of a rule and more of a guideline. Yes, you make some valid points. But being religious is more than just proving your religion. It's about faith. You needn't prove a point and let pride take over if you completely believe for yourself that God's word is true.

But that's just my opinion.

-An open minded atheist

I think this belongs in jokes&riddles. Either that or you are : trolling: high: or very young.

No. 5. This one about water into wine and water remaining!!! C'MON. Now I know you are trolling. But you brighten up my hour on answers.

atheists are just disbelievers that refuse to believe that there's a creator that created all things solely based their beliefs on science and evolution like The big bang theory

• Cowboy

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you must be all of 15 - pull your head out kid!

• mimi

Atheist clearly trolling and the other atheists can't tell. Oh, dear.

• Jea

My argument is I don't believe your god yarn. You need to prove there is a god, before we even need to discuss it. Only a real god could destroy atheism, nothing less, and none exists to do that.

Evolution and the Big Bang are science and have nothing at all to do with atheism which is simply the disbelief in gods. Science is accepted by theists and atheists alike and Evolution and the Big Bang are accepted by all the mainstream Christian religions because the evidence for them is overwhelming. If you took the trouble to learn some science, you would know this.

OK so you have spent some time on YA listening to your brothers and sisters and I must say you are a really good

Parrot

Reported for CHATTING ENDLESSLY AND RANTING.

Source(s): πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†Congrats you get the stupid and embarrassment award for the day!! πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

How does it feel to expose your ignorance for all to see, imbecile?