Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

My nephew called the family together to tell us all he is homosexual. We are setting an intervention to tell him he is not. Any suggestions?

Do nothing He is the same as ever

• siena6 months agoReport

My suggestion is that you have an intervention for yourself. Being homophobic towards family member or anyone for that matter is disgusting. You do not have the right to change someone because you don’t agree with them. Please rethink your decisions.

• g

What do you think to accomplish with this intervention? You may tell him whatever you wish, but that doesn't make it so.

Yeah. Just accept that he is gay and get on with your life.

so you think you know him better than he does.....how old is he exactly?

Make sure there are adequate refreshments. No one likes an intervention that runs out of food. It's like punching a zebra in the neck.

schedule the intervention somewhere that has shiplap accents as the decor, it will be very calming for your family and its crisis

Sure, ask him why the fvck does he thinks anyone cares about his sex life?

No need to tell. I will take and adopt your nephew to our future land of humanists. (I am not speaking about your country)

Have him talk to a Catholic priest.

Make your next post more believable.