dangelo h asked in SportsBasketball · 6 months ago

Your thoughts on Anthony Davis now a Laker?

• Woody

Good deal for New Orleans they get alot of good assets and a number 4 pick aswell they are guaranteed Zion aswell.

They needed to out him before he walked away next year the Pelicans won that trade as the lakers are overhyped and will only regress from here in the next few years!

The Lakers still need more to be a contender

No championships the lakers are overrated team in NBA.

He got his wish he wanted to be in LA with Lebron , how much of a difference does it make we’ll see but if the Lakers are healthy I can’t see how they don’t make the playoffs. He is entering year 7 or 8, I believe he is healthy they will be good.... with the draft and free agency ahead for the lakers they will most likely add another major piece.... when KD and allay crumbled to the court in the Finals all of a sudden the gates became wide open....

• David

WHAT draft? Certainly no first rounder, and I don't know whether they have a second round pick or not.

• Kyle

Davis will need a new jersey number.

As a long time Laker fan, I think that was the stupidest trade the franchise has ever made. They gave up way to much and will get burned for many years.

• David

Much ado about nothing.

• Bob

I think it's a good deal for the Lakers

if he went to college for at least a year i have no problem

I'm pissed, cant stand the guy