dangelo h asked in SportsBasketball · 6 months ago

Your thoughts on Anthony Davis now a Laker?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Woody
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Good deal for New Orleans they get alot of good assets and a number 4 pick aswell they are guaranteed Zion aswell.

They needed to out him before he walked away next year the Pelicans won that trade as the lakers are overhyped and will only regress from here in the next few years!

• 6 months ago

The Lakers still need more to be a contender

• 6 months ago

No championships the lakers are overrated team in NBA.

• 6 months ago

He got his wish he wanted to be in LA with Lebron , how much of a difference does it make we’ll see but if the Lakers are healthy I can’t see how they don’t make the playoffs. He is entering year 7 or 8, I believe he is healthy they will be good.... with the draft and free agency ahead for the lakers they will most likely add another major piece.... when KD and allay crumbled to the court in the Finals all of a sudden the gates became wide open....

• David
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

WHAT draft? Certainly no first rounder, and I don't know whether they have a second round pick or not.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kyle
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Davis will need a new jersey number.

• 6 months ago

As a long time Laker fan, I think that was the stupidest trade the franchise has ever made. They gave up way to much and will get burned for many years.

• David
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Much ado about nothing.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I think it's a good deal for the Lakers

• 6 months ago

if he went to college for at least a year i have no problem

• 6 months ago

I'm pissed, cant stand the guy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.