I’m a senior in high school and I’m a nobody & I barely have any friends. What can I do to make my social life better in college next year?

One of my biggest regrets is not socializing in high school. Every time I get angry when I start thinking of how things can get better if I just socialize with others. However, my days of high school will be over in a week and I can't do anything about it anymore. However, I hope I can be given a second chance... show more One of my biggest regrets is not socializing in high school. Every time I get angry when I start thinking of how things can get better if I just socialize with others. However, my days of high school will be over in a week and I can't do anything about it anymore. However, I hope I can be given a second chance to socialize in college.

The college I will be going to is a commuter school, so not that many people are going to dorm.