Does pregnancy brain ever go away or does it turn into "mommy brain" what my friend calls it? Is this normal?

My son is now 3 as of last month. Since I was pregnant with him starting in Aug of 2015 even till now my memory became not as good as what it use to as far as remembering someone's name. It had only been two months back in aug 2015 and I was only like 4 wks pregnant and I couldn't remember my coworkers... show more My son is now 3 as of last month. Since I was pregnant with him starting in Aug of 2015 even till now my memory became not as good as what it use to as far as remembering someone's name. It had only been two months back in aug 2015 and I was only like 4 wks pregnant and I couldn't remember my coworkers names from my job (I work in the school system so we're off for the summer) . that's not me at all. I'm always quick to remember someone's name. After I had my son I had chronic severe postpartum anxiety that lasted 3 1/2 months. That's all gone away, he's 3 know, but I still feel like my memory isn't as it use to be or don't feel like my old self like b4 I had my son. My marriage came to an end last year, but I don't think that has anything to do w/ my mind or me not feeling like i did b4 I had my son. Is it normal to feel different after having children like ur now a different person or u have a new life or something and the memory thing, is any of this normal?
1 answer 1