Tim asked in TravelBrazilOther - Brazil · 6 months ago

is traveling to brazil fun?

never been there , never been to south america what it is like as a tourist, good or bad experience?

• martin
    Favorite Answer

Rio is a very dangerous place, so you have to stick to escorted tour groups. The Amazon is way too hot and full of dangerous animals. The country is basically poor, so poverty breeds crime. Stick close to a safe tour group, and you'll enjoy it because the food is great and the people mostly are very kind-hearted and cheerful.

• Tim6 months agoReport

Its a huge destination for tourists but if I do go I would just stick large groups and hang out at touristy areas

• Jason

Please beware of the STDs before you go to prostitutes or sleep around, especially INCURABLE very common HERPES (HSV2), Every 1 out of 6 People have it, since prostitutes and girls who sleep around have sex with so many, they are most likely to have it and this virus can be contracted even if you wear a condom

See below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genital_herpes

Check for the sections TREATMENT and EPIDEMIOLOGY

Pls don't ruin your entire life for FEW MINUTES OF FUN, It's not worth it. Have one trusted partner for sex even it may take time to find a one

• Ludwig

It is like this:

• Toruko

If I were buying armored vehicles then Brazil manufacturing would

see me sooner than my reader.

i think it would be, ive travelled to uruguay and i had fun there, i was born there

Went there and got my stuff stolen within the first 4 hours. Maybe it's just because I'm from Canada

Dgggjkjvxhjjkkkkkkkkgfffghfgff