How to stop being a jerk?

Lately I can’t seem to be friendly with anyone. I am a somewhat intimidating looking person and my resting face always makes me appear angry even when I’m not. Because of this, everyone treats me badly, but it’s always behind my back. Like, I’ll overhear someone saying “whats that dudes problem?”, and I can’t help... show more Lately I can’t seem to be friendly with anyone. I am a somewhat intimidating looking person and my resting face always makes me appear angry even when I’m not. Because of this, everyone treats me badly, but it’s always behind my back. Like, I’ll overhear someone saying “whats that dudes problem?”, and I can’t help but turn and glare at them. Like, I was doing just fine and was in a good mood actually before I heard that thankyou very much. It’s gotten to the point where I just assume everyone thinks of me this way. I’ve started thinking “what’s the point of trying to be nice when everyone is gonna think you’re an asshole because of how you look”. I think I’d be better off just being mean to everyone.
3 answers 3