How scared of withdrawal should I be? I am detoxing from alcohol? I am worried it’ll be worse since I anticipate it?

I am a 105 lb female. Two years ago I drank 1-2 bottles of vodka per day. Over the past year I brought it down to alternating days of a half bottle of vodka/a bottle of wine or a little more. I skip some days drinking but drink heavier the next day. I need to go cold turkey next week for a new job where I live... show more I am a 105 lb female. Two years ago I drank 1-2 bottles of vodka per day. Over the past year I brought it down to alternating days of a half bottle of vodka/a bottle of wine or a little more. I skip some days drinking but drink heavier the next day. I need to go cold turkey next week for a new job where I live on site, no alcohol permitted. I am cutting it down to two drinks per day for this past week to help prepare me for this.

I’ve had almost 4 months to prepare for my new job. I thought I would have cut back a lot more by now. After a day and a half to two days of no alcohol I get headaches. I am pissed and want to cry if I don’t have a drink in my hand.

How bad will going cold turkey be next week? How much of this is in my head? How can I minimize the amount I make it worse by overthinking