I experienced some chest tightness that lasted for 10 minutes?

Anyway does that mean I had a heart attack

5 Answers

  • 6 months ago

    No but see a doctor if your worried

  • 6 months ago

    I would go to your doctor if the problem keeps going.

  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

    It could be a number of things such as angina, an asthma spell, or nerves for instance. It's best to inform your doctor about it. Chest issues are not something to play around with.

  • Andy C
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    Nope, just a first draft.

    Quit sugar and other sources of fructose like HFCS, honey, nectar and juice and thank me in a few weeks.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

    I would get it checked out if it persists

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.