Mother keeps telling me that a few relatives think I’m wonderful, but they’re total jerks to me. OK to call her out on that?

My father and uncle are total jerks to me. At least my uncle doesn’t like me. That’s fine by me: they’ve always been like that and I have other wonderful friends and family members. My mother keeps telling me that my father and uncle care so much about me and think I’m wonderful. Whatever. Either my mother is... show more My father and uncle are total jerks to me. At least my uncle doesn’t like me. That’s fine by me: they’ve always been like that and I have other wonderful friends and family members.

My mother keeps telling me that my father and uncle care so much about me and think I’m wonderful. Whatever. Either my mother is delusional or is saying a white lie.

Next time she says that, OK to say something like, “Oh, that’s so kind of you to say that” or “yes, wouldn’t that be nice” to let her know that I know that she’s making those statements up?