How much is a down payment usually for a car?

Like if I was to put a down payment so I can get a car, how much is the usual amount for most?? I know each is different but what’s like a good amount for one?? I just got my license and am eager to get a damn car. My credit score is 736, and i have a minimum wage job but I am soon getting a second job and will be... show more Like if I was to put a down payment so I can get a car, how much is the usual amount for most?? I know each is different but what’s like a good amount for one??
I just got my license and am eager to get a damn car. My credit score is 736, and i have a minimum wage job but I am soon getting a second job and will be making lots of money and soon quitting the job I currently have(just getting a second job on top of the one I have now)
But I need a car in order to start my second job. I need to get one by the end of the month(a car).