Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 8 months ago

How come white folks are okay with moving into a haunted house but won't put seasoning on their chicken?

They crazy. They is.

White people always like to move into haunted houses because it has "character" but act like putting seasoning on your chicken is some kind of a sin.

That's why they always get possessed or have ghost problems then they act surprised when it does happen.

Guy Fierei and Martha Stewart are Whitbread white folks from the north. They don't know how to season their chickens like us southern blacks. Get real.

Your information is false. I don't know ANY white people who do not spice/season chicken. You crazy. You is.

• Athena

Do you mean legally?

Or did you ask this in the wrong section?

You are not Black, you are Blue.

I know you're trying to be funny, but have you ever heard of Nashville Hot Chicken? White people line up for hours to buy chicken that's been soaked in hot sauce. Decades ago, Popeye's was selling spicy fried chicken- they wouldn't have stayed in business if white people weren't buying it.

• Foofa

Outside of a British pensioner do please cite the "white folks" who don't season chicken. A quick perusal of the Food Network would show you everyone from Martha Stewart to Guy Fieri seasoning chicken.

• Brian

Haunted houses are fun. I put Johnny Salt on my Chicken.

• marty

I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm sure you were trying to start some racial discontent but ,you're just not bright enough.