jane asked in HealthMental Health · 7 months ago

Told my family I wanted to take my life and they don’t care?

I been telling my mom that I can’t live like this no more and that I want to take my life.

She just shrugs her shoulder and say that it’s my life and there’s nothing she can do. Which makes me feel even more alone.

I’m suffering, I have no life, no love, no human touch, no human affection, no love or anything.

I’m too far gone in life. I get so much satisfaction thinking about jumping into the river.

I am suffering. I have written letters to god for forgiveness after I do it.

You’re worthy. You deserve to live and be happy. You really do. Be positive, you have to push through. When a bad thought enters your mind, think of three positive thoughts. There is always something positive. Maybe you will see what I said and it will make you change your thinking of yourself. I don’t know you but I know we’re all in this together. Keep pushing. Talk to God. Let Him enter into your life. Keep your faith, even if it’s a mustard seed. You deserve an amazing life, my friend. Praying for you. I care, and you’re not alone. <3333 I love you!

There are a lot of good guys out there, go find one.

It sounds like you are going through a lot right now. Thank you for reaching out for help! Suicide is never the answer, as it is permanent and can never be taken back. You have a full life ahead of you, and ending your life is not the answer. If you feel like you cannot keep yourself safe right now, please seek professional help immediately.

Make sure that you tell someone about these thoughts like a close friend, or your school counselor. It is important to have people who support you through this. Sometimes when people go through difficult or stressful situations, suicidal thoughts can arise. The important thing is to seek help from those around you, and to be honest with what you are thinking.

Please know that there are people who can and will help you with what you are going through. You may want to consider talking with a counselor at a hotline. Many hotlines are 24/7 and will work with you and situations like yours. Some even have email and/or chat if you would prefer. I hope that you will continue to reach out!

K.C. counselor

Source(s): www.yourlifeyourvoice.org Boys Town National Hotline, 1-800-448-3000

Your reaction to your family’s inability to be more loving just means you’re human and have human needs. Children need to feel loved. So do adults. My family had a hard time showing love also. It’s painful. Im 63 and still haunted by the knowledge that people would probably not miss me much if i was gone tomorrow. My son would i guess somewhat, and my friend in NM, but not my sister. Parents are gone. I care about you, if it helps. You sound like a sensitive, kind, humble human being. That’s actually kind of rare. You’re probably like me and you probably would have really done better in a more loving and caring family. But I guess we end up with the families we end up with. But you do sound like a good person

• justin

I care. im sorry... God is testing you to care. to want the best for everyones soul love god and love good peopel when its hard. If I cna help send me a mesage facebook camaro codybattery, my kik is gerberstuffbabies my email camaro33125cody@gmail.com or usa my text now number is 717 516 0310. Depresion is a disease and u must fight back. I've been thru this, know many friends who are working thru it with my help. u must see thru this illusion . If I didn't care I wouldnt bother replying . Therfore I do care . Therfore i want u to reply. For me accepting that god loves me and wants the best for me and pushing away/blocking negative thoughts and feelings helps alot. Create a rubber band like forcefield within the center of ur mind and use it to push slowly but forcefully all the negativity out of ur mind. Pull urself within this rubber band force field and use it to create some space inside that u can have hope and faith that god will make right all wrongs if u can. Another trick is to put things in perspective. To see the world and ur life as a short temporary schooling for ur soul where u whould try to learn what u cna when u are here cause afterwards is an eternity of perfect bliss and good things. if u cna do it right it often will make u feel ur negativity melt away. All pain and suffering will be reimbursed he told me and it will not be a 1 to 1 ratio but 100 to 1. some pain types differ like oppression which is even more so. So do not allow the sadness to win.

This is about the best advice I've ever heard - if you need a friend, be a friend.

One of the most popular self-help books ever written - How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie. Donna Carnegie, the daughter of the self-help legend, has written a version of her father's classic "For Teen Girls."

Although I know almost nothing about you, I'm willing to bet that your situation isn't as bad as you think. You're looking through depression glasses, which make everything look worse. When you recover, things will look very different. Problems that seemed hopeless will suddenly have obvious solutions and you'll appreciate things like never before.

The most important thing right now is knowing how to cope in a moment of crisis. Some people have bad mood kits - boxes with things that make them feel better when they're down.

A list of DBT coping methods would be perfect for a kit.

It's very important to calm down. This will make you feel better and let you think clearly.

A very easy way to calm down is just to breathe slowly. A doctor recommends inhale to a count of 4, exhale to 6. You'll feel better in 5 min or less.

Also, simple distractions can be very good. This video has suggestions. It also has a very good hotline. No one will bother you if you call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yBXl81QPyY

Youtube thumbnail

There's a lot of things that can help with depression, and a big advantage to having a professional who knows how to use them. I have advice from experts in my answers - about standard treatments and self-help. You're welcome to click on my name and read.

Your forgiveness needs to come first for you to be happy. I'd include your mother.

Seems like a good reason not to do it.

So what's your question? Why are you taking up space then? If it gives you so much satisfaction to just waste your life thinking about how to end it?? How pitiful! You are the author of your own life, you expect people to come running to save you? NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! You are loving the pity party that's for sure. Just STFU!

• jane7 months agoReport

Nah save me on the professional help! I’m gone, my friend.

Faith with your works will stop that. Jesus is the author and finisher of your faith. Source the bible.