My neighbor had blasting loud music on in his apartment at night. He woke up a tenant upstairs. The tenant was terrified. Is this a crime?

Update: Tenants of the apartment building are saying that this neighbor terrorized the tenant upstairs with blasting loud music. I think they are overreacting. How can you terrorize someone with loud music? I understand that the blasting loud music woke up someone who was trying to sleep but being terrified seems like an... show more Tenants of the apartment building are saying that this neighbor terrorized the tenant upstairs with blasting loud music. I think they are overreacting. How can you terrorize someone with loud music? I understand that the blasting loud music woke up someone who was trying to sleep but being terrified seems like an over reaction.