Am i one of the few white americans that isn't terrified of the browning of white america?

as a white american I realize that all races are created equally and that we all bleed red.

In fact I couldn't care if I was the last white person in the world because I realize race is an absolutely meaningless concept with no value in anyway whatsoever.

Favorite Answer

White Supremacists and NeoNazis are a small minority in the US. They usually hide out in the sewers of any civilized nation and generally skulk around on the Dark web just waiting for a treasonous moron like Trump to collude with a foreign power and call them out into the open to share in his thievery.

Eye roll

• 6 months agoReport

White supremacists are cowards who need to circle jerk their bs ideology because normal healthy individuals don't participate in a safe space victim culture.

whites are stupid and lazy

Asians have higher IQ at 105-110

whites at 100

blacks are superior in sports.

white are in the middle in IQ

whites are in the middle in SPORTS.

There is a growing share of “woke” whites who are sick and tired of the racism against nonwhites in this country — I am one of them

It's your ability that counts.

You are a troll. What is your race?

Spoken like a white person who has never lived in section 8 housing with the type of ‘brown’ neighbors you would find yourself rubbing elbows with in such a setting. Easy to be so tolerant from a safe distance

• RICK

I'm white
      I have neighbors from all races/cultures.
      You are a racist pig

I'm not sure if we are a minority but it certainly is a good thing although no offense but no non-racist person uses the word "browning"

• Sole6 months agoReport

You think not being racist is a bad thing?

• John

**** on you. I ain't touching your freak spawn.

But I'll bone every white woman to spite you you whoremongering nothing.

You and your "browning" is only your brains on drugs and alcohol just "cooking away" under the the sun.

Put your tin foil hat back on it'll help.

• Sole6 months agoReport

I didn't understand that. I don't speak racist mumbo jumbo

As long as all Citizens act Responsibly I hardly care what the color of their skin is. But I do prefer individuals who are ethical, productive, self-sufficient, and are reasonably proficient in the use of American English.

apparently ...................................................

No. You are a black troll who posts this question everyday to make it appear as if white minority is a wonderful thing to happen for white people all over the world.

Drink bleach.

• Sole6 months agoReport

Someone wishing for equality is a troll? You drink bleach, jerk.