Caring for a corn snake?

Hello, first off if e always wanted a snake and since I’ve moved out recently I forget I had a small 10 gallon tank sitting around with uv lights attached to the hood, ( it was for fish) I was shopping at my local pet smart and saw a baby albino corn snake for sale the last one 50$. Maybe about 8inches. I was... show more Hello, first off if e always wanted a snake and since I’ve moved out recently I forget I had a small 10 gallon tank sitting around with uv lights attached to the hood, ( it was for fish)
I was shopping at my local pet smart and saw a baby albino corn snake for sale the last one 50$. Maybe about 8inches.
I was thinking of a buying the essentials for him like the aspen bedding, water bowl Wood to climb on . And I have a burring object. Would I be able to keep him in a 10 gallon tank right now and if so for how long? I am on budget right now this is why.
What’s best to feed snake baby’s that are that small?