What Should I do?

So my mom has been tired alot recently she falls asleep while eating sometimes when I go somewhere to get something from a store and I come back the car she is sleep and I'm scared when we drive back home.back in 2018 we were at my grandfathers house she looked energized and not sleepy at all so when we left my... show more So my mom has been tired alot recently she falls asleep while eating sometimes when I go somewhere to get something from a store and I come back the car she is sleep and I'm scared when we drive back home.back in 2018 we were at my grandfathers house she looked energized and not sleepy at all so when we left my grandfather house I fell asleep then later I suddenly woke up and noticed that my moms black truck was getting closer to another car which was beside us on the other side of the yellow line I looked over she was sleep with her head hanging down and I yelled her name and she woke up and tried to turn her car but it didn't end we obviously had a car accident but after all that she did felt bad but now in 2019 she still drive sleepy I have to fake cough or create conversation so keep her talking it's so annoying
8 answers 8