Why not just have CLEAN VACCINES without the poison elements? The antigen + carrier is fine, useful, but not the poisons.?

Update: I'm pro vaccine, that is the antigen+carrier. I reject the fetal cells, primate cancer viruses, aluminum, formalin, anti-HCG antibodies, sometimes they have mercury (if multi dose vials). This stuff is poison, and heavy metals in the blood like aluminum cause subacute sclerosing panencephalitis leading to... show more I'm pro vaccine, that is the antigen+carrier. I reject the fetal cells, primate cancer viruses, aluminum, formalin, anti-HCG antibodies, sometimes they have mercury (if multi dose vials). This stuff is poison, and heavy metals in the blood like aluminum cause subacute sclerosing panencephalitis leading to autism. So why not just use the useful part of vaccines and toss the poisons?
Update 2: Also current vaccines have no proof of EITHER safety or efficacy, read the black label.