Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

What do you think about double eyelid surgery?

I've been wondering about this for a while and I have been considering doing it since a child. My parents are both eagerly willing to pay for the surgery and all my friends think I should do it too. I am korean so my eyes are generally small and "squinty". I hate how my eyes look and I think I would be a lot more appealing to people around me if I got the surgery. Boys I have dated mention how small my eyes are and my family members are always telling me surgeries I could do to make me more attractive. I don't think I am ugly I always thought I was pretty normal looking until now . everyday I find myself looking in the mirror trying to fix my face and putting on tons of makeup . Can anyone give me their opinions on the surgery or any information about the procedure ? Cost is not a problem

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Do not alter yourself to please other people. You are beautiful just the way you are.

• 6 months ago

embrace yourself. changing eyelids will change your appearance and make you look like other people but it wont necessarily make you prettier babe

• 6 months ago

You should have posted a picture! At least of your eyes. How can anyone say for sure without seeing a picture?

You can put me in the column of men who think Korean women are beautiful and graceful (and I'm sure I have a lot of company). Plus I think it's inauthentic to look like someone else, even if it looks good.

I think we put way too much emphasis on looks these days. Looks are not unimportant but they only get your foot in the door. If a guy likes you and asks you for a date and you really get to like each other, he won't care what shape your eyes are.

• Kelley
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

God already made you beautiful the way you are. Do not get this surgery. Stop listening to those evil people who say you are not beautiful

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

thats up to you what you want to do but i wouldnt feel like youre ugly cause god dont rnake junk

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Many people consider Korean women to be exceptionally beautifuful as they are.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.