Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

What do you think about double eyelid surgery?

I've been wondering about this for a while and I have been considering doing it since a child. My parents are both eagerly willing to pay for the surgery and all my friends think I should do it too. I am korean so my eyes are generally small and "squinty". I hate how my eyes look and I think I would be a lot more appealing to people around me if I got the surgery. Boys I have dated mention how small my eyes are and my family members are always telling me surgeries I could do to make me more attractive. I don't think I am ugly I always thought I was pretty normal looking until now . everyday I find myself looking in the mirror trying to fix my face and putting on tons of makeup . Can anyone give me their opinions on the surgery or any information about the procedure ? Cost is not a problem

Do not alter yourself to please other people. You are beautiful just the way you are.

embrace yourself. changing eyelids will change your appearance and make you look like other people but it wont necessarily make you prettier babe

You should have posted a picture! At least of your eyes. How can anyone say for sure without seeing a picture?

You can put me in the column of men who think Korean women are beautiful and graceful (and I'm sure I have a lot of company). Plus I think it's inauthentic to look like someone else, even if it looks good.

I think we put way too much emphasis on looks these days. Looks are not unimportant but they only get your foot in the door. If a guy likes you and asks you for a date and you really get to like each other, he won't care what shape your eyes are.

• Kelley

God already made you beautiful the way you are. Do not get this surgery. Stop listening to those evil people who say you are not beautiful

thats up to you what you want to do but i wouldnt feel like youre ugly cause god dont rnake junk

Many people consider Korean women to be exceptionally beautifuful as they are.