Is this Deja Vu?

I keep living my Deja Vu? Not sure how to explain, but recently all year I will have a vision of something in the future and it happens in the future. Ex; I had a vision of my aunt moving. I seen myself in her new house.. and then it hits me that this is the dream I JUST had a day or two ago. Everything is the... show more I keep living my Deja Vu? Not sure how to explain, but recently all year I will have a vision of something in the future and it happens in the future. Ex; I had a vision of my aunt moving. I seen myself in her new house.. and then it hits me that this is the dream I JUST had a day or two ago.

Everything is the same. Sometimes somethings are a little different, like maybe clothing, or a reaction.. but the house was the same.. the movers.. outside.. I never moved with her or anyone before.. so idk if this is Deja Vu?