Does it make sense for a woman to say that she is trying to forget her ex and would do anything to have him back yet she is always with him?

She's always with him. He likes and comments on everything she posts. He visits her at work and they're pretty much best friends. Yet she writes... “….He is the first person I would say this about…. And I cry as I write this…But every awful thing that has ever happened to me, all the pain I have had in my... show more She's always with him. He likes and comments on everything she posts. He visits her at work and they're pretty much best friends. Yet she writes...
“….He is the first person I would say this about…. And I cry as I write this…But every awful thing that has ever happened to me, all the pain I have had in my life….All the loneliness, isolation, the humiliation, the same, the horrible things that have been done to me to scar me----the things that in turn caused me o scar myself….
I would go through them all again in a moment if I knew I had him at the end.
It would have all been worth it to spend the rest of my life with someone like that."

"He's not just the 2 am thoughts when Im alone in bed, he's the 3pm laughs when I'm with my friends, the 6pm dinner when I'm in the kitchen, and the 10pm drinks when I'm getting drunk at the bar trying to forget his name. He's always on my mind and I'm afraid he'll never leave. What will it take for him to leave?"

"if you love someone set them free, if they come back they're yours if they don't they never were"

"If i had the chance to be with you again, even if it was just for a day, I'd take it in a heartbeat just to see your face and be by your side. You might not know this but it's true, I miss you"

I just don't get it how can you let someone go or miss them and all that but be friends with them on every social media account and still hang out. These posts sound like someone who misses a person they don't see