Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Do you agree with this saying: "Everyone who rejects God will know on judgment day why people pitied them today, as they will..?

..wail and gnash their teeth as they reflect on their former foolishness, and see what it cost them. 'if only i could go back' they will say"?

Favorite Answer

Of course. God says that they will be ashamed before him

Isa 45:24 All the people who were angry with him will come to him and be ashamed.

Yes , and I was one that believed I was righteous and yet the day I died I went to outer darkness and though I knew where and I was was granted a second chance, and came back to my senses which is saying I came back to my body fully aware if what had just happened

Yes there will be wailing and weeping and gnashing of teeth but it will be of the people that called Jesus Lord, and yet did not obey his commandments

• sasha

No, but I am sure some Christians want to believe it.

• Chris

.It is rejecting JESUS that is the issue.

.

The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

I always feel sorry for rabid Christers who feel the need to shore up their low self-esteem by constantly fantasizing about the day everybody who laughed at their stupidity get tossed like the human garbage they imagine they are, kicking screaming and wailing into a roaring bonfire.

I mean, only a pitiable piece of sh@t daydreams about the satisfaction they'll experience watching their neighbors being burned alive right under their noses and the fact so many Christers so often indulge in these psycho-sadistic delusions is proof positive that the religion itself is a nasty violent murderous sadistic hate-mongering cult that should by all rights be outlawed in every civilized nation on the planet.

Eye roll

• What about the atheists who roll their eyes at Christians so they can feel above them?

100% Absolutely. But they "think" they are smart.

Source(s): Don't look too smart to me.
    • PhotonX

<But they "think" they are smart> Ah, I see Sunday School is back in session. Anyone who takes the slightest satisfaction in the prospect of people being tortured for eternity is a genuinely horrible person. Don't pretend you're just 'warning' us, it's pretty clearly more than that with you.

That is so very true. A word to the wise is sufficient.

Source(s): Bless you, my child.
    • PhotonX

<For that rant you will roast in Hell for eternity> Jesus Christ, Henry, you're really f*cked now. What were you thinking? Didn't you realize you would be tortured for all eternity for saying those words? What were you thinking, that God is kind and loving and forgiving? What?

No, but it's pretty funny.