How to tell my family I'm lesbian when I've denied it before?

So I'm currently a very closeted lesbian, only two of my closest friends know, and recently I'd decided to tell my brother too. It was a mistake. I thought I could trust him since we were close but after telling him he immediately went and told my mom. Later she came up to me and said something like,... show more So I'm currently a very closeted lesbian, only two of my closest friends know, and recently I'd decided to tell my brother too. It was a mistake. I thought I could trust him since we were close but after telling him he immediately went and told my mom. Later she came up to me and said something like, "Patrick had this ridiculous idea that you were a fa****, is that true?" I didn't want to come out at that time since I wasn't ready, and I also didn't want my brother to have been the one to officially out me; also I was questioning if maybe I was bi, so I said no I wasn't gay. Later he tries to tell again and it comes up again, I deny it again for similar reasons. Now I know for sure that I am lesbian and I think I'm ready to come out, but I have no idea how to do so because of how I'd already denied it. I feel super shitty being closeted but I have no idea how to come out. Not to mention my family's kinda homophobic. Help????