Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 6 months ago

you think its good or bad that japanese impose careers and jobs before personal relationships?

bow and regards

shintarō

Update:

thanks for the insult Father Martin

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I think their suicide and birth rate answer that question. At the current rate of death and births in Japan, they will be extinct as a people in a relatively short period of time. This is usually the case with most secular nations.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

thats up to thern but i think its a bad idea

• 6 months ago

I think you are learning too much about Japan through tv and movies. That's a stereotype. Most Japanese put their families first. There are very good educational and career opportunities in Japan, so I can see how you might think that. It's like living in silicon valley, surrounded by great jobs. The people there have great opportunities and great paying jobs available. Some of those jobs can be very demanding on your time, but most people find a way to balance their lives, like anyone else.

What you see on TV and movies about Japan is usually filtered through stereotypes. Even anime which is broadcast in the Western world is filtered. The anime programs we see in the West are what tv producers think will appeal to us.

• 6 months ago

TIRH, baka.                       

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.