Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

How exactly am I a bigot by saying religious people should have federal protections when the religious don’t want lgbt federally protected?

Either we are both bigots or not bigots.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The religious have far, far more legal protection than LGBT people do. That's not enough for them. They want to be free to treat gays badly with no consequences whatsoever.

• GEORGE B
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Never forget that the LGBT crowd is asking for rights and priviledges in addition to those that all citizens already have.

• 6 months ago

Totally useless posting. No supporting evidence.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

you probably arent, they just think you are

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Opposing bigotry does not make one a bigot. With "logic" like yours you have a promising career in either the food service or custodial industries.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

There are many laws that protect people against abuse. We don't need to single out a group. If you abuse someone it is a crime, no matter what their race, sexual proclivities and such are.

What we are tired of is the cramming of this nonsense down our throats. I don't personally care, who you marry or boink, it is your personal affair and there are laws that are in place to protect you.

• Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

True no religious freedom then.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Well do what I do and treat right wing Christians how they treat lgbt people. I do it daily and no one can do anything to stop me. I will continue doing it. Lgbt should be federally protected and so should religion.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

We already have religious freedom, so the point is moot. What religious people want is to discriminate against gays lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.