MARIE S asked in HealthDental · 6 months ago

My dental crown has fallen out and I need another one?

The problem is I had this tooth drilled in Mexico and I have to renew my passport before returning for my crown. My temporary keeps falling out, Should I get another temporary from here in the states. Would it be ethical to see another dentist for a temporary? I really do not want to explain myself but I do need another temp.

If you go to the dentist they might be able to just fix the one that’s falling out without having to fit you for a new one. But that’s not always the case. Depends on how old your crown is. If it’s under 5 years old and it’s not broken and just fell out, they should be able to do an impression and make you a new one same day. But again, that’s not always the case. I think you should defiantly go see a dentist and see if they can just fix the one you have. Could be an easy fix.