Are Planet Food Vegan Protein Powders Worth it?

I was at Coles and saw a massive sale on the Planet Food vanilla & chocolate pea protein powder and the chocolate hemp protein powder and just wanted to know your thoughts on them as I couldn t find online reviews and they aren t producing any samples. I don t want to be stuck with around 1kg of something... show more I was at Coles and saw a massive sale on the Planet Food vanilla & chocolate pea protein powder and the chocolate hemp protein powder and just wanted to know your thoughts on them as I couldn t find online reviews and they aren t producing any samples. I don t want to be stuck with around 1kg of something disgusting but I can save $49 if I get them between now and the end of the sale. I m also very new to protein powders if that helps so I would like something that doesn t taste so much of protein. Cheers :)
Update: I bought both yesterday :) If I didn't like the first one I opened, I'd return the other but I tried the vanilla one today in a smoothie with 1/2 the amount of protein suggested, half a banana, blueberries, cinnamon and almond milk. It was DELICIOUS! I recommend it!