Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 6 months ago

Why does my stomach always hurt after I eat?

I’m not kidding when I say after every meal I get the WORST cramps. My stomach will hurt for hours and then I’ll get diarrhea (sorry tmi) but I’m fed up and I don’t know what else to do. I’ve gone to the doctor twice and he always brushes it off. I changed my diet and nothing is working.

• Ann

You need to go to a specialist who deals in digestive disorders, called a gastroenterologist. You could have gallstones, or a bacterial infection in your intestinal tract.

Go to a different doctor or even a nutritionist

You may need to see a gastroenterologist, a doctor that specializes in the digestive system. Abdominal pain, cramping and diarrhea could suggest anything from a food intolerance to IBS to more serious digestive problems. If dietary changes haven't helped and your primary care doctor can't figure it out it may be time to see a specialist.

• zeno

Rub your stomach in clock wise circles up

To 300 times. I heard it helps take away

Digestive issues after a meal. I do it a few

Times a week as part of my over all work

Out to keep things in better working condition.

gallstones can do that, i know cause ive had thern, you would need to eat low fat until you get rid of thern, or it could be sornething else, i would get it checked out

Stop gorging your self, problem solved